- Nostalgia and diversity: Understanding integration at the local level
- Merger of Europe’s human rights and equality bodies is on the agenda: good news or bad for migrants’ rights?
- Stuck in traffic: How helpful is the trafficking framework?
- Taking popularity seriously
- The Oxford Migration Studies Society: Conference News
Monthly Archives: July 2011
By: Ben Gidley, Senior Researcher The tenth anniversary this summer of the milltown disturbances of 2001 is a timely moment to reflect on the politics of integration and cohesion in the UK. The riots of that year – in May … Continue reading
Welcome to the COMPAS blog! Every week we will provide information and discussion points about work taking place at COMPAS, what researchers are thinking about, and reactions to migration issues taking place globally.